Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First trailer released for 'Never Let Me Go'



This is the kind of trailer that makes my mouth water. It has pretty much everything I love in a movie: dramatic romance, an incredible cast, and what appears to be an extremely emotionally and intellectually complex plot. Not to mention lots and lots of British people. Personal preferences aside, I think it's safe to consider this trailer an early glimpse at what is sure to be a very serious Oscar contender. I mean, look at that cast. Knightley, Mulligan, Hawkins, Rampling, even Andrew Garfield, who got some very good reviews for his work in the experimental film series 'Red Riding.' The novel is supposed to be wonderful and I can't wait to read it in anticipation for this film. Definitely something I will be keeping track of.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Meg.

    This movie looks completely epic. Andrew Garfield was great in Dr. Parnassus. I loved him. He worked as well as Heath, in my opinion.

    Sooo, can we see this together? It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete